Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life After Bankruptcy in Arizona!

If You HAVE to File, Is There Life After Bankruptcy?

Recently a client sent me a lovely email discussing how well things had worked for them a short time after they had filed a bankruptcy.

This is not to say that bankruptcy is a cure-all for what ails ya, or that it's fun, or easy. It's not.

But sometimes it's the right tool for the job.

So if you're scared to death about bankruptcy, good! You're paying attention!

But some people get a very good result, if they work hard after they file.

p.s. I talked to a mortgage broker recently, who told me that it took two years after a bankruptcy, assuming all the other factors were there, to obtain a new mortgage and buy a new house. And she also said it varied a bit from lender to lender to lender; I said I'd pass the life-after-bankruptcy information on to my readers.

Contact an Arizona Bankruptcy Attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment